Appointment for the Consulate
Attention: only relatives of citizens of the EU/EEA can apply for a Schengen visa directly at the Consulate General of Spain in St.Petersburg
Appointments once booked cannot be cancelled. One appointment must include all the applicants who need to obtain a visa (including minor children and children included in a passport)
Only the following categories of applicants can apply for a Schengen visa directly at the Consulate General of Spain in St. Petersburg with a prior appointment:
Relatives of citizens of the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA), travelling to Spain together with the EU / EEA citizen or to meet him in Spain:
- Partners (with registered partnership or the partner with whom the EU citizen has a durable relationship, duly attested)
- Direct descendants who are under the age of 21 or are dependent as well as those of the spouse or partner as defined above
- Dependent direct relatives in the ascending line and those of the spouse or partner
- any other family members who are: dependents, or members of the household of the EU citizen, or where serious health grounds strictly require the personal care by the EU citizen)
- Direct ascendants not dependent (parents and parents in-laws).
- Direct descendants over 21 years not dependent, grandsons and granddaughters, sisters and brothers of EU citizens, travelling to Spain together with the EU / EEA citizen or to meet him in Spain.
The following categories of applicants can apply for a Schengen visa directly at the Consulate General of Spain in St. Petersburg without a prior appointment any working day from 09:00 till 14:00:
- Members of official delegations travelling to Spain
- Holders of diplomatic passport or service passports in official mission
If you cannot get an appointment in time to make your trip to Spain, please contact the Consulate through the email email@example.com