A new regulation has been issued by the Spanish Ministry of Health, dealing with the health measures to be implemented and concerning the travellers arriving in Spain. In this regard, it is mandatory for prospective travellers to know about the following:
- All passengers arriving in Spain, may it by air or sea, will undergo a health check carried out by Spanish authorities before entering the country. These controls may include a temperature check as well as a documentary and a visual assessment of passengers’ condition.
- Before initiating the travel to Spain all passengers originating from any airport or port must complete a public health form. It can be done online at www.spth.gob.es or through the free application: SPAIN TRAVEL HEALTH-sp TH. Once the form is filled-in, the person concerned will receive a QR code, which you will have to show upon arrival in Spain.
- A transitional period is established, until July 31, 2020, in which international passengers who have not been able to complete the public health form electronically may fill it and present it upon arrival in Spain in paper format.
PLEASE BE GUIDED ACCORDINGLY & ALWAYS STAY SAFE.
- Collect passport on Saturdays...
- Kindly Request You to Arrive Not Earlier...
New consular tariffs and BLS service charge come into effect from January 1, 2019. For more information please click here.